An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Coordinator to join our firm and be responsible for our marketing, business development and events work. The role will also involve some admin and IT work.
The ideal candidate will have between 3-5 years of marketing and admin experience in a professional services firm. Experience in a legal environment would be beneficial.
The candidate will be responsible for assisting our solicitors and support staff in a variety of tasks including:
- Marketing planning to support goals of the firms’ business objectives;
- Managing and posting on our social media channels;
- Maintaining and updating our website and review regularly in relation to new ideas and developments to maintain and improve our brand profile;
- Assisting in drafting and updating marketing materials, including web content and other collateral development, research, and management of all external events and promotional activities;
- Attend networking events to raise the firm profile and build new relationships with potential clients and referrers;
- Attending meetings with the partners to discuss the current and future marketing strategies;
- Creating, co-ordinating and evaluating advertising opportunities with departments and individuals;
- Work with promotional gift companies to brand various promotional products
- Assisting with IT issues in IT Manager’s absence including servers and general PC issues with staff;
- Overseeing and supervising the small admin, reception team and work experience students
In order to succeed in the role, the candidate must work well as part of a team as well as being able to use their own initiative.
The role will require the individual to possess excellent communication and organisational skills, as well as being able to multi-task and prioritise work, think proactively and be flexible.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and the opportunity to develop your own professional skills in a fast-paced yet friendly environment.
This is an immediate vacancy and at this stage applications are being requested by Friday 27th October 2023 with interviews to follow thereafter. Any entries after this date will not be considered.
Please apply via the LinkedIn portal or in writing to us with your CV addressed to Ray Lugg at email@example.com