Adam is frequently instructed to act on a range of matters with a particular focus on commercial disputes as well as property-related disputes and professional negligence claims.
He has a diverse range of clients and has acted for private individuals and SMEs to large corporate entities which include Property Developers, Banks and Harbour Authorities.
Adam’s recent cases include:
- Acting for a landlord to recover substantial service charges held by a former managing agent following the termination of a management agreement;
- Acting for three siblings in a claim over the extent of their beneficial interest in their late father’s home;
- Acting for a firm of Independent Financial Advisors in a Judicial Review which succeeded in securing an order quashing an award made against it by the Financial Ombudsman Service relating to a highly publicised problem investment scheme, Harlequin Investments;
- Alongside this case, defending a Professional Negligence Claim against the firm by a different investor issued in the High Court relating to Harlequin Investments.
Adam is also actively involved in the firm’s International Services and provides advice to clients abroad which often results in working in conjunction with lawyers in other jurisdictions. These cases include:
- Acting for a Swiss company in obtaining judgment against a Maltese Company for the return of monies paid in connection with the delivery of Jet Fuel;
- Acting for a German national in connection with the enforcement of a charge over property in England;
- Acting for a Spanish company in the recovery of substantial funds following a breach of its computer systems;
- More recently, instructed in a very substantial multi-million pound claim involving a transaction which took place in Sweden.
Adam joined Colman Coyle in December 2012 having achieved a first-class degree with honours in Law and Politics at Essex University and qualified in July 2015.
Wills and Probate Disputes
“Working with Adam is easy as he is always very well prepared on the subject to hand. This makes the decision-making process easier. Adam listens to any concerns that I may have had and we worked through them one at a time until I had a better understanding. Very pleased with the whole experience.” Edwin Buckley
“I had a dispute with one of our trading competitors and after talking to Mr. Robert Coyle and upon his introduction of Mr. Adam Palmer to me, our case was handle by him and with his expertise, it concluded within our expectation. I am happy to use Colman Coyle and recommend them to my friends and family as they are a group of very well experienced solicitors in every aspect of laws within the house.” Andy Jamshidzadeh, Director
“Without the assistance of Colman Coyle, specifically the first class service from Adam Palmer our firm would have been forced to cease trading and Bankruptcy would have resulted for the firms owners. It was only with the assistance of Adam that we were able to demonstrate that there are significant deficiencies within the Financial Ombudsman Service which subsequently resulted in the Ombudsman Service reversing its initial assessments.” Keith Taylor, Fairway Financial Consultancy
“Very professional, responsive and personable. Quality legal expertise at a fair cost.” Wendy Gill, Director
“We’re very pleased with the way Adam Palmer & Ignacio Morillas-Paredes conducted the litigation to recover our funds (£124,000.00) from our former Managing Agents. I’ll highly recommend Colman Coyle as it’s a trustworthy company.”
“Adam did an excellent job. He was knowledgeable, communicated well and made sure that our case was well prepared.”
“We were very happy in dealing with Adam. His advice and information was precise and very made us understand the current law in the matter.”
“The matter was dealt with speedily, effectively and to our total satisfaction. I would be more than happy to recommend Colman Coyle to anyone or any business wanting, speedy, knowledgeable, personal and very effective service.”
“Adam Palmer worked diligently, doing everything he could to make sure this went through as quickly and as efficiently as possible.”
“Adam and Neil were very pleasant and helpful throughout the process and took time to clearly explain different options for us when dealing with our matter.”
“I have dealt extensively with Matt Smith and Adam Palmer. I have always found them all to be extremely professional, helpful and willing to assist in anyway requested.”
“We’ve been using you for all our commercial work for 3 years and we’re happy with the service.”
Telephone direct dial: +44 (0)20 7704 3418
Email address: email@example.com