LexisNexis is one of the leading suppliers of training to lawyers and we are pleased to announce that Michael Large recently presented a webinar for LexisNexis on residential property litigation. Michael is a regular lecturer for LexisNexis and has presented several webinars on commercial and residential property litigation. Michael co-presented the webinar with Mr Chris de Beneducci (Barrister) of Selborne Chambers and the subjects covered include:
- the recent case of Dreamvar regarding liability for property fraud,
- tenants right of first refusal under the Landlord & Tenant Act 1987,
- subletting of flats held on long leases,
- liability for Japanese knotweed,
- injunctions and trespass,
- refusal of consent by landlords, and
- residential evictions.
The webinar is now available for downloading to LexisNexis subscribers. For those of you who don’t have a subscription to LexisNexis, don’t despair. Michael will be releasing the notes from the webinar on our website over the coming weeks.
Or, if you would like to arrange in-house training on any aspect of commercial or residential property litigation, feel free to give us a call on +44(0)20 7354 3000.