Colman Coyle is pleased to announce its continuing work with the Greater London Authority (“GLA”). The GLA, on behalf of the London Economic Action Partnership (LEAP), recently appointed us to deliver a range of ‘how to guides’ on the topic of lease negotiation and rent review for micro and small businesses. The documents were either created from scratch or amendments and updating of existing documents on the LEAP London Growth Hub, a valuable resource for advice and information for SMEs. Michael Large of Colman Coyle was the project leader and drafted the documents for the GLA.
The full list of documents is as follows:
- How To Find The Right Property
- Costs To Expect When Renting A Business Premises
- Commercial Lease Overview Of The Terms Covered By A Lease Agreement
- Lease Length, Break Clauses And Rent Reviews
- Assignment and Subletting
- The Landlord And Tenant Relationship
- Legal Responsibilities Of Tenants
- Dealing With End Of Lease Issues
- Choosing Commercial Premises
- A Guide To Commercial Mortgages
- A Guide To Renting Business Premises
- Question & Answer Flowcharts
- Which Legal Firm To Appoint?
These documents were provided ahead of schedule and on budget by Colman Coyle for the GLA. As a firm with its origins in the SME sector, we are proud to be working with the London Growth Hub for the benefit of SME entrepreneurs.
If you are affected by any of these issues, then contact us direct on +44 (0)20 7354 3000 or view the documents on the London Growth Hub here at https://www.growthhub.london/resources/