An exciting opportunity has arisen for two full-time admin positions to join a well-known legal firm based in Islington, London.
Office Administrator: The focus of this new role is to provide administrative and general support and ensure the smooth running of the firm’s administration functions.
Property Admin Assistant: The focus of this new role is to provide administrative and general support and ensure the smooth running of the Property department.
This is an excellent opportunity for two local candidates to join a busy team within a reputable local law firm, with the possibility of career progression.
We are a friendly and dynamic law firm offering a wide range of benefits for employees including regular social events, company pension and a Bupa Healthcare cash plan scheme. The roles also have the possibility of career progression for the right candidate.
- To support the fee earners/reception through the efficient operation of all the firm’s administrative procedures and policies.
- Assist the reception team where required in front of house, answering calls, and taking messages.
- Assist with opening and distributing post and DX collection.
- Ensure all copying, scanning, and binding are completed with efficiency and accuracy.
- Assist the Marketing, Accounts and IT team with help and assistance when required in specific tasks.
- A levels completed
- Previous office experience an advantage
Property Admin Assistant:
- To support the fee earners through the efficient operation of all the firm’s administrative procedures and policies.
- Liaising with the Land Registry, Mortgage Lenders, and other relevant parties
- Opening client files through our case management system
- General typing duties
- Carry out online searches and compliance checks including running KYC/AML searches
- Completing application of registrations and Land registry forms
Key Personal Characteristics:
- To work and behave in a professional manner and to a high ethical standard
- An enthusiastic and energetic person who is prepared to really contribute their efforts to, and will work well within, a close team
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Good standards of literacy, numeracy, and IT skills
If you are interested in the role, please apply in writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV addressed to Ray Lugg.
These positions would suit candidates in the local area to our office in Islington, London. Both positions are not suitable for degree level applications. As such, unfortunately applicants which do not meet our criteria will not be suitable for the roles and regretfully we will not be able to consider or respond to these applications.