An exciting opportunity has arisen for a candidate to join a friendly legal firm based in Islington, London. The role would suit a candidate due to complete A levels this summer.
The focus of this role is to provide administrative and general support and ensure the smooth running of the firm’s administration functions. The role is an excellent opportunity for a local candidate to join a busy team working closely with all departments on a wide range of administration work.
We are a friendly and dynamic law firm offering a wide range of benefits for employees including regular social events, company pension and a Bupa Healthcare cash plan scheme. The role also has the possibility of career progression for the right candidate.
- To support the fee earners/reception through the efficient operation of all the firm’s administrative procedures and policies.
- Assist the reception team where required in front of house, answering calls, and taking messages.
- Assist with opening and distributing post and DX collection.
- Ensure all copying, scanning, and binding are completed with efficiency and accuracy.
- Assist the Marketing, Accounts and IT team with help and assistance when required in specific tasks.
- A levels completed
- Previous office experience an advantage
Key Personal Characteristics:
- To work and behave in a professional manner and to a high ethical standard
- An enthusiastic and energetic person who is prepared to really contribute their efforts to, and will work well within, a close team
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Good standards of literacy, numeracy, and IT skills
If you are interested in the role, please apply in writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV addressed to Ray Lugg.
The position would suit a candidate in the local area to our office in Islington, London. The position is not suitable for degree level applications. As such, unfortunately these applicants which do not meet our criteria will not be suitable for the role and regretfully we will not be able to consider or respond to these applications.