Our clients have been repeatedly asking us to assist them with some of the issues their businesses are now facing as a result of the global coronavirus pandemic.
These are some of the matters we have been recently advising on our company clients and business owners to help them with the new challenges posed by COVID-19:
- Contractual liability on commercial contracts and leases
- Termination of commercial contracts, leases and other contractual agreements
- Advising restaurants, pubs, bars and coffee shops following the lockdown imposed by the Government
- Providing practical tips on how to deal with employees issues and advising on options to consider, including: lay-offs, redundancies, short-term working and the UK Government bail-out measures to assist with retaining staff
- Re-negotiation of commercial contracts and force majeure clauses
- Advising foreign businesses who operate in the UK on the UK Government bail-out plan, fiscal and financial assistance
- Compliance with corporate governance
- Providing practical alternative options to withdrawing from transactions
- Corporate restructuring and other potential insolvency issues to help distressed businesses
If we can help you with any issues, to reduce the impact of COVID-19 on your business, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com from our Corporate and Commercial Department for an initial chat.