Our immigration team offer a wealth of expertise in resolving your immigration matters. This area of law is complex and changes frequently and as such our service is tailored to your own unique set of circumstances. Our fees can range widely depending on the type of application you need to make and the complexity of your case.
A fee estimate will be provided to you once we have undertaken an initial consultation to understand the scope of work involved.
Please find below details of our Immigration pricing policy for both business and personal Immigration cases. All fees are excluding VAT.
• Oksana Howard: £350 plus VAT
• Graeme Kirk: £395 plus VAT
Business Immigration fees (excluding VAT)
• Sponsor Licence Applications – £2,500.00 to £5,000.00
• Skilled Worker Visas / Extensions / ILR Applications – £2,000.00 to £3,500.00
• Intra-Company Transfer Visas / Extensions – £2,000.00 to £3,500.00
• Sole Representative of Overseas Business – £5,000.00 to £7,500.00
• Innovator Visa – £5,000.00 to £7,500.00
• Frontier Worker Visa – £1,000.00 to £1,500.00
• Turkish ECAA Cases – £2,500.00 to £4,000.00
Personal Immigration fees (excluding VAT)
• EU Settled / Pre-Settled Applications – £1,000.00 to £2,000.00
• Tier 1 (Investor) Applications / Extensions / ILR – £5,000.00 to £10,000.00
• Tier 1 (Global Talent) Applications / Extensions / ILR – £3,500.00 to £5,000.00
• Spouse / Partner / Child Applications of British Citizens or Permanent Residents (Extensions and ILR Applications) – £2,500.00 to £4,000.00
• UK Ancestry Applications – £2,000.00 to £3,000.00
• Tier 5 Applications – £2,000.00 to £3,000.00
• Student Visas – £1,750.00 to £4,000.00
• Visitor Visas – £1,000.00 to £2,000.00
• British Citizenship Applications – £1,500.00 to £2,500.00
• Immigration Appeals – £3,000.00 to £6,000.00
N.B. Additional fees are charged of between £350.00 to £500.00 per dependent, for each dependent applying at the same time as the main applicant.
Client due diligence AML search fee including biometic ID check where it is not possible to attend our offices: £25 plus VAT per individual
Disbursements are costs related to your matter that are payable to third parties such as Home Office Application Fees. We handle the payment of the disbursements on your behalf to ensure a smoother process.
Examples of regular disbursements
Home Office Application Fee, Immigration Health Surcharge, Home Office Appeal fees, Service Point Appointment Fee, Biometric Enrolment Fee, Super Priority Fee, Entry Clearance (Visa) Application Fees. The most up to date information can be found here
How long will my matter take?
In our experience, cases can take anywhere between 4 days and 18 months to be processed depending on the complexity of cases and the timescales set by the Home Office. As a result of this, we will endeavour to provide you with a timescale for completing your application during the initial consultation stage.
Solicitor that will handle the cases
Oksana Howard is a Partner in Corporate & Commercial Department, advising clients on a broad range of corporate, commercial and non-contentious employment matters. She also has extensive experience assisting clients with immigration and property matters.
Graeme Kirk is an experienced immigration lawyer, specialising in UK immigration law for businesses and private clients for over 40 years. He is recognised in UK and International Directories as one of the leading UK immigration Lawyers. His client base includes multi-national companies, SME’s and high net worth private clients.
Their full profiles and position can be found by clicking the links below: