Our team has a wide range of experience on all aspects of residential and commercial development starting from site assembly and site acquisition. This continues into the domestic housing market from plot sales to the ultimate disposal of the freehold reversion to an institution or other investor.
Our development expertise includes:
- Acquisition and disposal (including at auction) of all types of freehold and leasehold property
- Planning agreements and obligations
- Options to purchase
- Property Finance
- Conditional Contracts for the sale and purchase
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Development Contracts including JCT Contracts and Warranty Deeds with contractors and professional teams.
- Contracts for Leases
- Grant and release of easements Covenants – enforceability and removal
This list is not exclusive. For advice on any other issue please e-mail Robert Coyle