Corporate & Commercial
Colman Coyle's Corporate & Commercial Department offers our clients a fast and responsive service from lawyers who exercise sound commercial judgement, combined with the ability to find innovative legal solutions.
The Department deals with a wide range of business clients at various stages of the business cycle, such as business start-ups and individual entrepreneurs, SMEs and larger companies. In all cases, we have the ability to assimilate information quickly, determine key issues and advise clients fully as to the legal position and implications.
Our trademark is the strength of our lawyers who always develop a long lasting tangible relationship with our clients, to the point where we will become your business partner and always advise on a course of actions with your best interests in focus.
- Sale and purchase of companies, businesses and assets
- Corporate reorganisations and insolvency
- Secured lending and corporate finance advice
- Shareholders agreements
- Corporate governance advice
- Formation of companies, partnerships and LLPs
- Partnership and LLP advice
- Joint Venture and other commercial agreements
- Standard Terms & Conditions of trading
- Agency, distribution and franchise agreements
- Intellectual property and IT advice
Where necessary, we can call upon specialist colleagues in other departments of the firm, such as property, employment and litigation.
This list is not exclusive. For advice on the above or any other issue please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org